Biogen Idec Large-Scale Manufacturing Biotech Facility - EPC
The closed oval is now open and elongated. Manufacturing Period Description. Turn on more accessible mode. All branding has a new font from the previous label. The earlier bats features a decal on the barrel.
Louisville Slugger Dating Guide
NAsTY fuCKer crUSHes a bABy BELuGaS SkuLL
Turn off more accessible mode. The true success of Fluor's team effort culminated in delivering the project to Biogen under budget and one month ahead of schedule. Otherwise the information in the oval remains the same. The project expanded Biogen Idec's capacity to quickly launch new products and set new standards in the biotech industry for production cost-efficiency and flexible multiproduct operations.
The is not the model number. Louisville Slugger has used different oval center brands in their history.
By matching the samples with the logo on your bat, you could approximately date your Louisville Slugger to that era. The labels pictured below are dated to the first catalog appearance and could over lap the new label during the transition year. Fluor delivered the project to the Client under budget and one-month ahead of schedule.
Lsm (lsmjpg) Image -
Oil Tempered a process used since the beginning appeared on the barrel before migrating to the oval. In addition to delivering the project one month ahead of schedule and under budget, Fluor also completed the project with an excellent safety record. This bat labeling period is generalized to the use of this style center brand. Flame Tempered a process of drying and hardening the wood with lower grade baseball bats. This project highlighted Fluor's expertise in the areas of process technology, modular construction, pay dating sites and validation.
- Variations in branding for professional model bats could narrow down the years, as described by visiting the link provided.
- Fluor understood Biogen Idec's critical need for an accelerated schedule to get new products to market and worked closely with all stakeholders to meet the Client's requirements.
- North Carolina's Department of Labor recognized Fluor with the state's highest safety award.
- The project logistics were extremely complex.
- This is the earliest label used.
Biogen Idec LSM Facility
- The highest grade of wood is reserved for all baseball bats.
- Below are the ovals from different eras for professional model, top of the line, and inexpensive store model bats.
- At the time, it was one of the largest cell culture manufacturing facilities in the world.
- Biogen Idec selected Fluor for this important biotech project because of its successful performance on other projects dating back to the early s.